Monday, September 26, 2011

Geeked Out-Cast

I'm a total geek, and everybody avoids me. I'm probably the smartest kid in my grade. My glasses are those teeny tiny ones that barely fit, and I wear the dorkiest stuff ever. Even my one friend is starting to avoid me too. Any tips?
Sincerely,
Geeked Out-cast

Dear Geeked Out-cast,
  I understand how miserable you probably are, but unfortunately, everybody is who they are. Try glamming up your style. Get a pair of those cool Ray-Ban glasses that everybody is dying for! I have a pair of the sunglasses, and they are super cool! As far as your wardrobe goes, ask your parents to take you shopping! Shopping is always fun when you're looking for a new look. Try not to be the smartest kid in class for a few days and see if people start treating you differently, as an experiment. Maybe it'll be fun!
Sincerely,
It's a Secret

1 comment: