Friday, September 30, 2011

Dorky Diva

I love to sing, and I've auditioned for more TV shows than you can imagine, but there IS one catch. I'm a total DORK! A lot of competitions I've entered are based on looks, and I'm a freckle-faced, frizzy brown-haired, wimp-glassed FREAK! HELP!

Dear Dorky Diva,
 I suggest that you show off to the stupid judges that base you on your looks. If it's an all-singing competition, than they shouldn't think twice about your looks! If you insist on changing your look, use hairspray or gel to make your hair less crazy. Get 'cool' glasses like Ray-Bans, like I told Geeked Out-Cast earlier. As far as freckles go, I have tons of them too, and they really aren't that bad. But if you care that much, try concealer. Put it on the areas with freckles (or your whole face) and Voila! If that doesn't work, then I don't know what will.
Sincerely,
It's a Secret

No comments:

Post a Comment