Monday, September 26, 2011

Frustrated Fashionista

I am all about fashion, but my parents don't approve of my outfits sometimes. ALL THE TIME, even! I like my clothing, I appreciate my parents' opinions, but my clothes are appropriate and cool! I've told them but they won't listen to me! Please help me find a way to get them to accept my choices!! I've resorted to wearing what they want in the morning and changing into my clothes in the bathrooms at school! HELP ME PLEASE!!!!
Sincerely,
Frustrated Fashionista

Dear Frustrated Fashionista,
 First of all, you should never lie to your parents about anything. No matter what it is, that is never the answer. Second of all, I would suggest a family meeting. Make them sit down and really listen to you. Maybe the just can't accept the fact that you're growing up. If you're an only child or youngest child, that might be part of the reason why they won't budge. They can't bear seeing their little baby grow up.
Sincerely,
It's a Secret

1 comment:

  1. OMG! It's Frustrated Fashionista here, and can I just tell ou that your advice totally worked?! My parents are like, finally opening up about my fashion. THANKS NATN! (No Advice Till Now)

    ReplyDelete