Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Secret Obsession

 I have a secret - I'm obsessed with something totally out of the scene, without a doubt out of it. Only my BFF knows about it, and yesterday it "slipped out of her mouth" when she was talking to the biggest gossip in the ENTIRE school. Of course, we're still tight, but she stil leaked it. Now I'm trying to deal with middle school mortification AND a possibly betraying BFF. What should I do?

Dear Secret Obsession,
 I've been in this sort of situation before - trust me. The thing is, people are like that. Let your BFF go the first time. If she does it again (or has done it before), then there's something to worry about. As for the secret being leaked, sometimes, you can turn it into a really cool story if you can think of one, or even straight out deny it. But, if you don't want to lie, even the SLIGHTEST bit, you should just be honest, and know that nobody should care what you like, not even you.
Sincerely,
It's A Secret

No comments:

Post a Comment